What is the Agreement?
- Pay the premium for the bond at the established rates.
- Provide required collateral.
- Pay actual, necessary and reasonable expenses incurred by the bail agent in connection with the transaction. These may include: court costs, reimbursement for long distance phone calls, excess travel expenses, posting fees, bounty agent/skip tracer expenses, payment of the bond amount for the defendant's failure to appear, & attorney fees
- Keep the bail agent advised of address/employment changes of the defendant or other parties to the agreement.
- Aid the bail agent/skip tracers in locating the defendant (where someone other than the defendant has secured the bond).